My Niece Makayla London Garcia

My Niece Makayla London Garcia

Sunday, May 27, 2012

6th Month after surgery MRI

We it has been 6 months since having the tumor removed from my head. I have been down a long path of the unknown. We found out that the Tumor hasn't came back so that is always good. But one thing is I will have to take MRI's every 2 years because of the type of tumor that it was. They have to wait till my next MRI to see if my Pituitary is still their or not.

Well since surgery I have lost 100 lbs. This is great new for me, and a true blessing since i have been having problems walking and getting around with out having to sit down often. I have been blessed with a family that loves and takes care of me. My mother is such a big and great help to me. She keep me motivated and wanted better for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment